Private swimming lessons are now an activity that you can sign up for through our main registration portal like any other program or activity.
Simply search for “private swim lessons” or a specific instructor’s name to get a list of available time slots. You can also filter by days of the week to find a time that works best with your schedule.
Things to consider when registering:
- Please review instructor bios to make sure you are getting a good fit for you, or your kids, needs and to match with the instructors’ strengths.
- Private swimming lessons will be available for registration on a monthly basis with the following month available for registration starting around the 20th of every month.
- Enrollment ends 48 hours before the start of any lesson.
- You will need to sign up for each day/time individually, but this allows greater flexibility on your part and if you know you will be out of town a specific week, you can skip that day.
- If you need to cancel your private swimming lesson for any reason, you must contact Ryan Cook at 303-833-3660 x 125 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to your lesson to receive a full refund.
- Last-minute cancellations or no shows will forfeit the lessons and makeup will not be provided.
- In the event the instructor must cancel, or the facility is closed for whatever reason, we will make every effort to reschedule the lessons within 10 days or issue a full refund.
Are you looking for semi-private swimming lessons? No worries, we have you covered!
- All you need to do is enroll one participant then during the checkout process, you will be asked if this is a semi-private swimming lesson. Semi-private swimming lessons work best when both participants are at the same or close to the same skill level and ability. Additional fees apply.
We are working on adding additional instructors and more time slots, if you are looking for something specific and do not see it, please reach out and we will work on adding more time slots.
Private Lesson Fees
Private Lessons (1 participant to 1 instructor)
- District - $25
- Non-District - $38
Semi-Private Lessons (2 participants to 1 instructors)
- District - $20 add on ($45 total)
- Non-District - $30 add on ($68 total)