- STAR TRAC 10 Series Freerunner Treadmill
- STAR TRAC 8 Series Cross Trainer (Elliptical)
- STAR TRAC 8 Series Recumbent Bikes
- STAR TRAC 8 Series Upright Bikes
- STAIRMASTER 10G Gauntlet
- WATERROWER XR6000
- STAIRMASTER Upper Body Ergometer
- SCHWINN AC Performance spin bikes
- Brewer Fitness LadderMill® Ascender Complete
Check out this video to see how the Laddermill works.
- Nautilus Inspiration circuit
- Nautilus custom sound dampening platform for deadlifts
- Nautilus cable cross
- Hampton Urethane free weights and dumbbells
- TRX functional training bay
- TRX suspension trainers
- A heavy bag
- Functional bay with Apple iPad that includes online instruction for
- No children 10 and under allowed in weight room, circuit room, cardio room or outdoor fitness area.
- Youth ages 11 - 14 are required to complete the Junior Trainers program in order to work out in the weight rooms, cardio rooms and outdoor fitness area with an adult. Those who complete the Junior Trainers program must wear Junior Trainer's wrist band at all times while in fitness areas.
Weight and Cardio Room Orientation
Fitness staff will walk you through the weight and cardio rooms to give you a better understanding of how to adjust the circuit equipment and properly position yourself on the machines. While this orientation will familiarize you with the fitness equipment, it will not provide an exercise plan such as personal training.
For more information or to schedule a weight room orientation, call 303-833-3660 x 114 or email Suzi Shankweiler at firstname.lastname@example.org. Age: 15+ Fee: Free