Carbon Valley Parks and Recreation District provides high-quality care to children whose guardians are participating in on-site programs or using our facility.
Hours of Operation
|Monday - Saturday
|8:00 am - 12:45 pm
|Monday - Thursday Evenings
|4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Children between the ages of 6 months and 9 years are welcome in Kid Zone.
8:1 (6:1 if there is a baby)
Fees (Per Child, Per Reservation)
|District Hourly Rate (per child)
|Non-District Hourly Rate (per child)
|District 10 Hour Punch Pass
|Non-District 10 Hour Punch Pass
Kid Zone participants are allowed a maximum of two hours in childcare. The 2-hour usage will need to be paid prior to arriving in the Kid Zone area. There is a five-minute grace period for picking up children. An additional hour is charged for anything over the five-minute grace period.
- Adult member must remain on recreation center property at all times.
- Fee one hour Kid Zone admission daily for annual pass holders. If 2nd hour is desired, it will need to be paid for at Guest Services.
- Maximum of 2 hours per child, per day.
- If you are bringing children who are not your own, such as those you are babysitting or friends' kids, please be aware that a drop-in fee will be required at the front desk.
- The Kid Zone drop-in fee specifically applies to the Kid Zone area and does not include access to other parts of the facility for your child. For instance, if you plan to go swimming with your child after Kid Zone, an additional general rec center drop-in fee will be required.
- No adults other than staff are allowed in our Kid Zone space. If you need to change a diaper, we ask that you please use the locker rooms or family changing rooms.
- Please let staff know where you will be in the facility in case they need to find you. You will be contacted by text or phone call if you need to return to Kid Zone for any reason.
- Snacks and personal items/toys are not permitted in Kid Zone. Your child may bring a water bottle and jacket with his/her name on it.
- Staff will contact you if your child has a soiled diaper or a bathroom-related accident, has not stopped crying for 15 minutes, or has a significant behavioral problem.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Process
Children will be checked in and out with KidCheck Software. Please have the app downloaded on your phone. When a child is checked in, their parent will receive a Kid Zone card from Guest Services. They will give this card to the Kid Zone representative. Parents will sign-in using their phone number and will receive two sticker labels, one for the child and one for the guardian . At checkout, staff will ask the parent for their sticker label and child’s name to compare to the child's label.KidCheck_Setup_Instructions_QR-Code (1).pdf