Increase and enhance social opportunities, physical fitness, early childhood development, and teach new skills and drills in a safe and fun learning environment through:
- Developing coordination and body awareness
- Providing children with the skills to interact within their environment and surroundings
- Teaching students to persevere in order to overcome obstacles and failures
- Incorporating life skills such as following directions, listening, respecting others, and working/thinking independently
Session 1, 2024: March 4 - June 1
Registration Opens: February 12
Session 2, 2024: June 3 - August 31
District Registration Opens: May 13
Non District Registration Opens: May 20
Session 3, 2024: September 3 - November 25
District Registration Opens: August 12
Non District Registration Opens: August 19
Session 4, 2024: December 2 - March 8
District Registration Opens: November 11
Non District Registration Opens: November 18
- Register online or by calling 303-833-2765
- If the class time that you register for does not meet minimum participation, you will be asked to pick another time
- Make-up classes and refunds are not offered for missed classes. Refunds will not be permitted after seven days past a session's start date.
- No refunds are allowed after seven days from the program start date unless the circumstances are stated in writing and warrant consideration. Refund requests are subject to a $5 processing fee
- In the case of inclement weather, class cancellations and facility closures will posted on our website and the District's Facebook page. If communication does not mention cancellations, all classes will be held as scheduled. Staff will continuously assess conditions while evaluating decisions made by the St. Vrain Valley School District, the Town of Frederick, and by monitoring current and forecasted weather conditions. If classes are cancelled, credits will be issued to your account for the missed classes.
- Parents need to drop off gymnasts no earlier than 5 minutes prior to class starting and must be picked up within 5 minutes of class ending. Please arrive on time
- All classes enter through the Gymnastics Center entrance and exit through Preschool Room (south patio area)
- Come dressed ready for class -hair pulled neatly and securely out of child's face, jewelry/watches removed, no loose clothing
Once a participant is signed up for a 12-week session, they are committed through the end of the session. Participants may register during the session if space is available. District registration begins three weeks prior to the start of a session and non-District registration begins two weeks prior to the start of the session.
12-Week Session In-Full
Payments may be made in-full for the entire session. Payment is due at the time of registration and provides a 10% discount off the session's tuition.
12-Week Session Monthly
The initial payment is due at the time of registration. A credit card must be placed on file to draft payment on the 1st of the second and third months of the session. Written notice of withdrawal from class must be given to the gymnastics coordinator by the 25th of the previous month in which you would like to withdraw your child. Requests after the 25th are subject to a $5 processing fee.