Good news! The activity pool is open!
Summer recreation may look a little different this year, but Carbon Valley Parks and Recreation District is working hard to ensure you have access to safe recreational activities.
- Patrons are required to make a reservation to use the pool either online (scroll down to Aquatics Reservations at the bottom) or by calling (303) 833-3660. Click here for step-by-step instructions on how to make a pool reservation online.
- Drop-ins will be accepted if space is available. Drop-ins must pay daily admission with a credit card. Cash is not being accepted at this time.
- We ask that cancellations be made at least 12 hours in advance.
- No shows will be tracked and repeat offenders will be suspended from making future reservations.
- 90 minute reservations available
- Limit of 5 people per reservation (if you have more than five people in your household reserve two slots)
- Reservations may be made up to seven days in advance
- Open swim reservations are color coded. Please select a color when registering for your time slot. You will receive a color-corresponding wristband at check-in and will be assigned a color-corresponding space on the pool deck to set your belongings.
Example: If you register for the red open swim group you will receive a red wristband for each member of your group when you check in. There will be a space marked on the pool deck with a red sign which is where you will place your belongings while you swim. This also indicates members of your red group can swim and play together without social distancing.
Lap & Fitness Swim
- Reservations are NOT required for lap/fitness swim during the following times (6 lanes available):
- Weekdays: 5:30 am - 8 am
- Saturdays: 7:30 - 8:30 am
- Sunday: 10 - 11 am
- Reservations are required for lap/fitness swim starting at the following times (2 lanes available):
- Weekdays: 8 am - 8 pm
- Saturdays: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Sundays: 11 am - 4 pm
- Reservations are for one hour. Maximum of two people per lane, per reservation.
- One hour reservations are available during the following times (capacity 4):
- Weekdays: 5:30 - 8:30 am
- Saturdays: 7:30 - 9:30 am
- Sundays: 10 - 11 am
To do river walking outside of these times, please make an open swim reservation.
- Reservations are not needed to use the hot tub. The hot tub capacity is 4.
- The slide is temporarily closed while we’re waiting for an inspection.
What You Need to Know Before You Arrive
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in the facility except when working out or in the pool
- Patrons must check in at the front desk upon arrival
- Patrons are expected to maintain 6 feet of social distancing (in the facility and in the water) from people who do not live in their household
- When unable to maintain social distancing, patrons are required to wear masks on the pool deck
- It is not recommended for patrons to wear masks in the water
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to reduce the amount of people waiting in the lobby
- Please arrive at the pool swim-ready to reduce the amount of time spent in the locker rooms
- Masks are required to be worn in the locker rooms
- Restrooms and showers are available but showering at home is recommended and preferred
- Patrons need to bring their own equipment. No kickboards, pull buoys, or other swim aids are available to the public.
- Refrain from sharing equipment with people outside of your household
- Store personal items on the pool deck in your assigned area
- Chairs will be provided for you to use in your assigned area
- Water fountains are closed so please bring your own water bottle. Bottles can be refilled using the bottle filler in the cardio room or restroom sinks.
- Once your reservation ends, please remove your items and exit the pool deck.
- There will be a 30-minute break between open swim reservations to allow staff to clean high-touch areas in the pool and each group’s designated area. Please use this time to utilize the locker rooms so you are out of the facility before the next groups arrive.
This is a new situation for everyone so your patience is greatly appreciated during this time. We look forward to seeing you pool side.