Coronavirus Updates & Resources
Weld County has been designated Level Orange which is Severe Risk on the State of Colorado COVID-19 dial. The District has implemented operational changes to comply with the mandate. Click here to view CVPRD's Level Orange Covid-19 plan.
Rooms now have a maximum of 25% occupancy or 50 people max.
Programs operating with modifications include karate, yoga, dance, fitness, and gymnastics. Modifications may include a limited number of participants and possible room changes.
Gymnastics classes will have a maximum of 10 participants and Open Gym times have been adjusted. Pickleball, sports, and swim lessons have been cancelled until we are no longer in Level Orange.
Lap swim will continue to be available with reservation times only. Open swim is first-come, first-served or reservation only depending on the time of day. Click here for information about open swim reservations and hours.
We are remaining vigilant in our efforts to combat the virus and continue to keep the safety of our patrons, employees, and community members a priority. Anyone with questions or concerns about symptoms or testing should contact their primary care physician for guidance. For more information about Covid-19 and local resources visit https://www.weldgov.com/…/health_and…/2019_novel_coronavirus.
Colorado Crisis Services
Anyone who is depressed, going through a hard time, or just needs to talk, including people who are thinking about suicide, should call 1-844-493-8255 or visit https://coloradocrisisservices.org. They are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
North Range Behavioral Health
Additional Coronavirus Resources
https://www.colorincolorado.org/coronavirus (bilingual information)
https://choosecolorado.com/covid19/ (assistance for businesses)
Tips About Hand Washing and Prevention
With the recently elevated concern regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to take a moment to reinforce typical infectious disease precautions. As with any illness, such as the flu, the Weld County Department of Health recommends the following precautions for everyone:
- Remain at home if you are sick. Keep your child home if they are sick (except to visit a health care professional).
- Remember to wash your hands for 20 seconds or more with soap and water. Instruct children to do the same.
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands. Please instruct and remind your child to do the same.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Remember to cover your mouth/nose with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing. Instruct and remind your child of the same. Wash hands after disposing of soiled tissues.
- All family members should get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals to ensure a healthy immune system.
Visit our virtual recreation page for free online workouts and a long list of activities for all ages to enjoy during social distancing.