Registration for team and recreational gymnastics is going on now for the month of August. Recreational classes resume Friday, August 7 for Pre-Team and Saturday, August 8 for Beginners, Advanced Beginners, and Intermediates. Tiny Tots, Little Explorers, Little Stars, Boys Lightning, and Boys Intermediates will resume during later phases of our reopening.
What You Need to Know
- Register online or by calling 303-833-3660.
- Coaches will conduct classes with five gymnasts to ensure social distancing. If the class time that you register for does not meet minimum participation by Friday, July 31, you will be asked to pick another time.
- Parents need to drop off gymnasts no earlier than 5 minutes prior to class starting and must be picked up within 5 minutes of class ending
- Gymnasts will enter through the Senior Center entrance and exit through the east gymnasium door
- Gymnasts showing any signs of illness should be kept home
- Gymnasts will wait outside until their instructor lets them in, gymnasts can wait on designated marks outside
- Gymnasts and employees will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure, along with checking temperatures daily
- Gymnasts must sanitize their hands after entering the facility (gymnasts are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer)
- Come dressed ready for class (bring bag for shoes, water bottle, chalk)
- Mask must be worn to enter the facility, between events, and when exiting
- Gymnasts only are allowed in the facility at this time. The lobby will be closed. Parents please drop off and pick up only.
- If you need to get a hold of your child during class, please call 303-833-3660.
- Gymnasts will be distanced 6 feet apart
- Water Bottles must be brought into class, no drinking fountain use
- Gymnasts will carry a gym bag with them, no use of cubbies
- Gymnasts must wash hands or sanitize hands between each event and prior to leaving
- Hand sanitizers will be placed throughout the facility
- Exit doors will be open during classes to help with ventilation, our air units have been ramped up to create more air flow and better circulation in the building
We take pride in our building and the gymnastics program and are working hard to keep the facility clean and disinfected. Additional steps are also being taken to ensure a safe and clean environment for your child.
- Mats and equipment will be cleaned in between classes
- Coaches and gymnasts will spray and wipe down equipment/mats each rotation
- Bathrooms, door handles, sinks, counters will be regularly disinfected thought out the day
- Drinking fountains will be closed, gymnasts must bring their own water bottle to class
For class descriptions visit https://www.cvprd.com/2174/Classes.
Gymnastics Participation Waiver
Your child cannot participate without a current waiver filled out. Please stop by the Gymnastics Center and fill out a waiver or download a waiver (PDF) to complete and bring to your child’s first class.