CVPRD strives to provide exceptional community-based athletic programs for all ages by providing quality service to all participants and offering a safe and well-maintained environment where our customers can gather for a fun and enjoyable experience.
What you Need to Know
- Practice times, days, and locations are determined by the coach.
- Teams practice 1-2 hours per week (varies by age).
- Coaches meetings are typically held 1 - 2 weeks before the first scheduled practice.
- Unless otherwise noted, children are placed on teams according to their age on the first practice day of the season.
- In general, leagues for children ages 8 and younger are self-officiated by coaches and parent volunteers. Games for children ages 9 and older are officiated by a game official.
- All CVPRD leagues include jerseys.
- Some travel may be required for certain leagues.
- Coach requests are first-come, first-served.
- Weather Line
To check the status of a game during inclement weather call 303-833-3660 x 119.
2022 Fall Softball
Teams from Carbon Valley and other agencies across Colorado play in the Indian Peaks Girls Softball Association, a friendly yet competitive coach-pitch and fast-pitch softball program. Games are played on Saturday starting September 10-October 8. An end-of-season tournament is played on October 15-16. Practices are held at softball fields in Frederick, Firestone, and Dacono.
Registration Opens District: Monday, April 25
Registration Opens Non-District: Monday, May 2
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 8
Dates: August 29 - October 16
Fee: $85 District, $117 Non-District
8U Coach Pitch (Age 7 - 8)
10U (Age 9 - 10)
12U (Age 11 - 12)
14U (Age 13 - 14)
Volunteer Coaches Needed
Give back to the community and make a difference in the lives of youth. CVPRD is seeking volunteer coaches for our youth sports leagues. You don’t need to be an expert; coaches receive drills to do during practice. Plus, when you volunteer to be a head coach, your child plays the sport you coach for free!
- Volunteer coaches must complete online instruction about concussions in sports.
- Practice days and times are determined by the coaches making it convenient to work around your busy schedule.
- A background check is required.
What are my responsibilities as a coach?
Coaches are responsible for all aspects of the team including scheduling and running practices, attending and coaching games, and helping to recruit assistant coaches when necessary.
How do I sign up to coach?
- Click here to be taken to the district’s registration page.
- Type "Volunteer Coaches" in the search bar.
- Select the sport you want to coach.
- If you already have an account proceed with registering as a coach. If you don't already have an account, set one up then register.
Not finding the sports you are looking for or looking for a younger age group? Click here to see more information about Skyhawks and SuperTots sports camps.