2021 Summer Baseball Leagues
Registration for 2021 leagues has closed. Check back in early 2022 for information about next year's leagues.
What you Need to Know
- Practice times, days, and locations are determined by the coach.
- Teams practice 1-2 hours per week (varies by age).
- Coaches meetings are typically held 1 - 2 weeks before the first scheduled practice.
- Unless otherwise noted, children are placed on teams according to their age on the first practice day of the season.
- In general, leagues for children ages 8 and younger are self-officiated by coaches and parent volunteers. Games for children ages 9 and older are officiated by a game official.
- All CVPRD leagues include jerseys.
- Some travel may be required for certain leagues.
- Coach requests are first-come, first-served.
- Game schedules can be found on our www.cvprdathletics.com.
To check the status of a game during inclement weather call 303-833-3660 x 119.
Mini-Sluggers (ages 4-5)
Mini-Sluggers teaches the basic skills and fundamentals of baseball during five instructional practices/games. Teams meet for one hour on Saturdays at Settlers Park where they practice for 30 minutes and play a 30-minute game. Not only will children have fun, they'll build social skills and gain confidence. Participants will need to provide their own glove, pants, socks, and shoes.
T-Ball (ages 6-7)
Let's play ball! Participants build on baseball fundamentals such as throwing, catching, and batting. Teams practice one hour per week and play games against other Carbon Valley teams on Saturdays at Clem Dufour Park.
Coach Pitch (ages 7-8)
Coach Pitch focuses on the fundamentals of baseball and is designed to build a solid foundation for becoming a successful ball player. Teams practice one hour per week and play games against other Carbon Valley teams on Saturdays at Hart Park.
10U (ages 9-10) and 12U (ages 11-12)
Batter up! From swinging the bat to throwing the ball, youth baseball players will build on their baseball skills and knowledge of the game. Carbon Valley teams play against teams from Berthoud Parks and Recreation, Thompson River Parks and Recreation, and Windsor Parks and Recreation (some travel required). Teams play eight games and a round robin tournament at the end of the season. Practices are held at baseball fields in Frederick, Firestone, and Dacono.
Skyhawks and SuperTots Sports
Not finding the sports you're looking for or looking for a younger age group? Click here for information about the Skyhawks and SuperTots programs offered in Carbon Valley.
Volunteer Coaches Needed
Coaches and assistant coaches are needed for youth sports. You don’t have to be an expert! Click here to learn more and sign up to volunteer.