All District facilities and programs are closed/suspended until further notice in response to the Coronavirus outbreak. Click here for more information.
If you need to reach someone immediately please contact Kelly Olson, at email@example.com. All other questions about our programs will be answered when the District reopens.
Carbon Valley Parks and Recreation District (CVPRD) strives to provide a safe, positive, and friendly environment for youth sports participants. We offer a wide range of recreational activities throughout the year for youth age 4 and older. View each sport for more information.
Game schedules can be found on our www.cvprdathletics.com. In the event of inclement weather, call the weather line at 720-531-3373 to check the status of games.
Sports Weather Line
To check the status of a game during inclement weather call 720-531-3373.
What you Need to Know
- Practice times, days, and locations are determined by the coach
- Teams practice 1-2 hours per week (varies by age).
- Coaches meetings are typically held 1 - 2 weeks before the first scheduled practice.
- Unless otherwise noted, children are placed on teams according to their age on the first practice day of the season.
- In general, leagues for children ages 8 and younger are self-officiated by coaches and parent volunteers. Games for children ages 9 and older are officiated by a game official.
- All CVPRD leagues include jerseys.
- Some travel may be required for certain leagues.
- Coach requests are first-come, first-served.