Recreation may look a little different during the pandemic, but Carbon Valley Parks and Recreation District is working hard to ensure you have access to safe recreational activities.
Lap and Fitness Swim Reservations Times
Reservations are required for lap/fitness swim during the following times (two lanes available):
- Weekdays: 6 am - 8 pm
- Saturdays: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Sundays: 10 am - 4 pm
- Reservations are for one hour.
To reserve a lap lane click here or call 303-833-3660.
Reservations are not needed to use the hot tub.
What You Need to Know Before You Arrive at the Pool
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in the facility except in the pool
- Patrons must check in at the front desk upon arrival
- Patrons are expected to maintain 6 feet of social distancing (in the facility and in the water) from people who do not live in their household
- When unable to maintain social distancing, patrons are required to wear masks on the pool deck
- It is not recommended for patrons to wear masks in the water
- Masks are required to be worn in the locker rooms
- Restrooms and showers are available but showering at home is recommended and preferred
- Patrons need to bring their own equipment. No kickboards, pull buoys, or other swim aids are available to the public.
- Refrain from sharing equipment with people outside of your household
- Store personal items on the pool deck in your assigned area
- Chairs will be provided for you to use in your assigned area
- Once your reservation ends, please remove your items and exit the pool deck.
- There will be a 30-minute break between open swim reservations to allow staff to clean high-touch areas in the pool and each group’s designated area. Please use this time to utilize the locker rooms so you are out of the facility before the next groups arrive.