Recreation may look a little different during the pandemic, but Carbon Valley Parks and Recreation District is working hard to ensure you have access to safe recreational activities.
To make a swim reservation, click here or call 303-833-3660.
Reservations are required to visit the pool during the following times:
- 1 - 8:30 pm weekdays
- 9:30 am - 4:30 pm on Saturdays
- 11 am - 4:30 pm on Sundays
Drop-ins will be accepted during these times if space is available (maximum 50 patrons). Drop-ins must pay daily admission with a credit card. We are only accepting credit card payment at this time. Cancellations should be made at least 12 hours in advance. No-shows will be tracked and repeat offenders will be suspended from making future swim reservations.
Open Swim Reservation Times
Reservations may be made up to seven days in advance.
- Weekdays: 1 - 2:30 pm, 3 - 4:30 pm, 5 - 6:30 pm, 7 - 8:30 pm
- Saturday: 9:30 - 11 am, 11:30 am - 1:00 pm, 1:30 - 3 pm, 3:30 pm - 5 pm
- Sunday: 11 am - 12:30 pm, 1 - 2:30 pm, 3 pm - 4:30 pm
Lap and Fitness Swim Reservations Times
Reservations are required for lap/fitness swim during the following times (two lanes available):
- Weekdays: 6 am - 8 pm
- Saturdays: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Sundays: 10 am - 4 pm
- Reservations are for one hour.
Reservations are not needed to use the hot tub. During the pandemic, the hot tub capacity is four people.
Swim Team Practice Hours
- The high school swim team practices in the pool Monday - Friday from 5:30 am - 7 am and 3 - 4:30 pm.
- Lanes 4 and 5 are available for the public to use in the morning and lanes 5 and 6 are available for public use in the evening.
- Open swim capacity is reduced to 25 during swim team practice times.
What You Need to Know Before You Arrive at the Pool
- Masks are required to be worn at all times in the facility except when working out or in the pool
- Patrons must check in at the front desk upon arrival
- Patrons are expected to maintain 6 feet of social distancing (in the facility and in the water) from people who do not live in their household
- When unable to maintain social distancing, patrons are required to wear masks on the pool deck
- It is not recommended for patrons to wear masks in the water
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to reduce the amount of people waiting in the lobby
- Please arrive at the pool swim-ready to reduce the amount of time spent in the locker rooms
- Masks are required to be worn in the locker rooms
- Restrooms and showers are available but showering at home is recommended and preferred
- Patrons need to bring their own equipment. No kickboards, pull buoys, or other swim aids are available to the public.
- Refrain from sharing equipment with people outside of your household
- Store personal items on the pool deck in your assigned area
- Chairs will be provided for you to use in your assigned area
- Water fountains are closed so please bring your own water bottle. Bottles can be refilled using the bottle filler in the cardio room or restroom sinks.
- Once your reservation ends, please remove your items and exit the pool deck.
- There will be a 30-minute break between open swim reservations to allow staff to clean high-touch areas in the pool and each group’s designated area. Please use this time to utilize the locker rooms so you are out of the facility before the next groups arrive.