Fees and Registration dates
Participants may register during the session if space is available.
Session 4: September 21 - December 20
District Registration Opens: August 30
Non-District Registration Opens: September 6
Session 1, 2022: January 3 - April 2
District Registration Opens: December 13
Non-District Registration Opens: December 20
Session 2, 2022: April 4 - June 25
District Registration Opens: March 14
Non-District Registration Opens: March 21
Session 3, 2022: June 27 - September 19
District Registration Opens: June 6
Non-District Registration Opens: June 13
Session 4, 2022: September 20 - December 19
District Registration Opens: August 27
Non-District Registration Opens: September 5
No gymnastics November 22 - 27, 2021.
What You Need to Know
- Register online or by calling 303-833-2765. Monthly payment plans must be made in person or over the phone.
- If the class time that you register for does not meet minimum participation, you will be asked to pick another time.
- No refunds are allowed after seven days from the program start date unless the circumstances are stated in writing and warrant consideration. Refund requests are subject to a $5 processing fee.
- Parents need to drop off gymnasts no earlier than 5 minutes prior to class starting and must be picked up within 5 minutes of class ending. Please arrive on time
- All classes will enter through the Gymnastics Center entrance and exit through Senior Center entrance.
- Gymnasts showing any signs of illness should be kept home
- Gymnasts must sanitize their hands after entering the facility (gymnasts are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer)
- Come dressed ready for class. Please have hair pulled neatly and securely away from the face so that it stays up for the entire class.
- Spectators - Happening now! We are excited to have you back.
Due to the limited amount of space in our lobby, including social distancing guidelines, 10 spectators will be allowed in the lobby at any given time. Once we are at capacity, we will allow those not able to view from our lobby to hang out in the Senior Center. One spectator per gymnast/family will be allowed at this time. Spectators in the lobby can sit in one of the chairs or standing spots at the viewing windows. Please do not move the chairs. All spots are marked with blue/black tape. Spectators will be allowed in once gymnasts have been moved into the gym. Spectators will need to exit the facility promptly, as the next class will be coming in 5 minutes prior to their scheduled class. All spectators and gymnast will exit thru the Senior Center entrance.
We take pride in our building and the gymnastics program and are working hard to keep the facility clean and disinfected. Additional steps are also being taken to ensure a safe and clean environment for your child.
- Mats and equipment will be sanitized in between classes
- Bathrooms, door handles, sinks, counters will be regularly disinfected thought out the day
- Drinking fountains will be closed, gymnasts must bring their own water bottle to class