For class times visit https://www.cvprd.com/2174/Classes..
Participants may register during the session if space is available.
March Session: March 1- 27
Registration Opens: February 15
Fee: $45 District, $59 Non-District
Session 2: March 29 - June 21
District Registration Opens: March 8
Non District Registration Opens: March 15
Session 3: June 28 - September 20
District Registration Opens: June 7
Non District Registration Opens: June 14
Session 4: September 21 - December 20
District Registration Opens: August 30
Non District Registration Opens: September 6
No gymnastics May 31, September 6, November 22 - 27, 2021.
What You Need to Know
- Register online or by calling 303-833-2765.
- Coaches will conduct classes with five gymnasts to ensure social distancing. If the class time that you register for does not meet minimum participation, you will be asked to pick another time.
- All gymnastics classes are running month to month through March Session.
- No refunds are allowed after seven days from the program start date unless the circumstances are stated in writing and warrant consideration. Refund requests are subject to a $5 processing fee.
- Parents need to drop off gymnasts no earlier than 5 minutes prior to class starting and must be picked up within 5 minutes of class ending. Please arrive on time
- Recreational Classes (Little Stars, Beginners, Advanced Beginners, Lightning and Intermediates) will enter through the Senior Center entrance and exit through east gymnastics entrance, please form a pickup line or park in first row of south parking lot
- Gymnasts showing any signs of illness should be kept home
- Gymnasts will wait outside until their instructor lets them in
- Gymnasts and employees will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure, along with checking temperatures daily
- Gymnasts must sanitize their hands after entering the facility (gymnasts are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer)
- Come dressed ready for class
- Mask must be worn to enter the facility, between events, and when exiting
- Gymnasts only are allowed in the facility at this time. The lobby will be closed. Parents please drop off and pick up only.
- If you need to get a hold of your child during class, please call 303-833-2765
- Water Bottles must be brought into class, no drinking fountain use
- Gymnasts must wash hands or sanitize hands between each event and prior to leaving
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the facility
- Air units have been ramped up to create more air flow and better circulation in the building
We take pride in our building and the gymnastics program and are working hard to keep the facility clean and disinfected. Additional steps are also being taken to ensure a safe and clean environment for your child.
- Mats and equipment will be sanitized in between classes
- Bathrooms, door handles, sinks, counters will be regularly disinfected thought out the day
- Drinking fountains will be closed, gymnasts must bring their own water bottle to class