Experience gymnastics without being in a structured class. Children can dive into some fun while playing on the equipment and learning how it's used. They'll have a blast climbing the cargo net, walking on the balance beams, tumbling on mats, and jumping down the 40 foot trampoline track into the giant foam pit. Prior class experience is not needed. No clothing with zippers, snaps or buttons, please.
Open Gym Days and Times
|1 - 4||Monday||10:15-11 am||$4 District, $5 Non-District|
|1 - 4||Wednesday||10:15 - 11 am||$4 District, $5 Non-District|
|3 - 6||Friday||10:15 - 11 am||$4 District, $5 Non-District|
20 Visit Punch Pass: $67 District, $87 Non-District
What You Need to Know
- Participants are required to register in advance for all Open Gym sessions online or by calling 303-833-2765
- Registration opens seven days prior to each Open Gym time slot
- Fees will be paid or punches taken off gymnastics Open Gym punch passes at check-in the day of participation
- Cancellations must be made at least two hours prior to Open Gym. Cancellations with less than two hours notice will be charged the drop-in fee. No shows will be charged the drop-in fee.
- One parent/guardian per participant
- Open Gym is limited to 25 participants per session
- Arrive no earlier than five minutes prior to Open Gym
- Patrons and employees will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure
- Please sanitize or wash your hands prior to entering the gymnasium
- Children ages four and older must wear a mask to enter the facility and when exiting. Those who are participating in Open Gym may take their masks off once they have entered the gymnasium. Children ages three and under do not need to wear a mask.
- The foam pit is closed during the pandemic. The tumble trak (trampoline) is open. Please remember the tumble trak is a one way only (east to west).