Experience gymnastics without being in a structured class. Your child can jump into some fun and learn how the equipment is used. Come in and jump on the 40-foot trampoline track into the giant foam pit. No prior class experience needed. No clothing with zippers, snaps or buttons, please.
What You Need to Know
- Participants are required to register in advance for all Open Gym sessions by calling 303-833-3660
- Registration opens seven days prior to each Open Gym time slot
- Fees will be paid or punches taken off gymnastics Open Gym punch passes at check-in the day of participation
- Register each child who will be participating
- No shows will be charged the drop-in fee
- Reservations will close 1 hour prior to open gym time
- Cancellations must happen at least two hours prior to Open Gym. Cancellations with less than two hours notice will be charged the drop-in fee
- Open Gyms during the "Red Phase" are running 30 minutes with 5 participants per time frame
- Please wait on the designated marks outside
- Come dressed and ready (bring bag for shoes, water bottle)
- Enter through the Gymnastics Center main entrance and exit through the east gymnasium door or the main Gymnastics Center entrance
- Anyone showing any signs of illness should be kept home
- Patrons and employees will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure, along with checking temperatures
- Please sanitize or wash hands prior to entering the gymnasium
- Children ages four and older must wear a mask to enter the facility and when exiting. Those who are participating in Open Gym may take their masks off once they have entered the gymnasium. Children ages three and under do not need to wear a mask.
- Belongings can be placed along the wall in the gymnasium on designated marks
- Water bottles are encouraged, drinking fountains are closed. Please only bring water, no other drinks will be permitted in the gym.
- The foam pit is closed during this time, the tumble trak (trampoline) is open. Please remember the tumble trak is a one way only (east to west).
- Stamps will not be given at this time.
- Hand sanitizer has been placed throughout the facility.
- Air units have been ramped up to create more air flow and better circulation in the building.
We take pride in our building and the gymnastics program and are working hard to keep the facility clean and disinfected. Additional steps are also being taken to ensure a safe and clean environment for your child:
- Mats and equipment will be sanitized in between classes and Open Gym sessions.
- Bathrooms, door handles, sinks, counters will be regularly disinfected thought out the day.
Open Gym Days and Times
|1 - 3||Monday||9:30 - 10 am||$4 D, $5 ND|
|1 - 3||Monday||10:15 - 10:45 am||$4 D, $5 ND|
|1 - 3||Monday||11 - 11:30 am||$4 D, $5 ND|
|1 - 3||Wednesday||10:15 - 10:45 am||$4 D, $5 ND|
|1 - 3||Wednesday||11 - 11:30 am||$4 D, $5 ND|
|4 - 7||Wednesday||9:30 - 10 am||$4 D, $5 ND|